Wednesday 19 October 2011

Well my friend is now back down south, he did some shopping while he was up here as he said it was quite a bit cheaper he spend most of his money of designer clothes but also bought a few little things for his house.
He was going to get the train home but it was going to cost around £150 so i said i could take him for £100 to cover petrol costs and we could at a time that suited him not a time that was in the middle of the night.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend i might end up gong out into town for a few but I've been asked to play five a side, which i haven't played in ages and i enjoy doing. so i might give that a bash even though I'll be coughing and wheezing for 40 minutes out of the 60 minutes. My fitness will soon pick back up though in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment