Thursday 3 November 2011

Hectic

Well last month was pretty hectic for me towards the end of the month. I spent both weekends out and about drinking and chatting, but i was also working pretty hard so i allowed my self to go out when i was hoping to stay in.

There where loads of people out in gio goi clothing so i'm guessing that they've launched some new gear. towns been packed the last few weeks and i'm kind of looking forward to a weekend off this week, but i do some times go out although it is a good few hours later than usual, which usually saves me some good money for the next night lol.

I've finally snapped and bought a Franklin and Marshall to keep me warm over winter while i lounge around the house. They aren't cheap but i know that they are pretty good quality  and nice and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment