Friday 18 November 2011

Skint

For some reason this month i seem to be skint, not completely but i don't have much left in the bank for going out, I've got enough to cover shopping and some extra fuel. but other than that its empty.

So there for this is going to be a quiet weekend just lazing around the house i think. i really want to head over to London for the new year, so I've been busy looking at varying bed and breakfast london websites. Hopefully they aren't going to really hike the prices up over the festive period. A mate had been looking at Kings Cross Hotels and theres quite a few in that area and we are well located.

it seems like ages since I've spent a weekend in and i guess I'm just going to have some beers at home and stick a film on. I might even go out on Saturday for a drive somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment